Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ch. 5 - Emotions



Chapter 5 now up. In this chapter, the first actual sex scene that makes this an erotic type story. The quality isn't that great so don't get your hopes too high about that scene. I can only do so much since I'm inexperienced. 

I'm going to be slowing down on writing to play my new PS3 game. I'll still work on the story and try to keep to writing a chapter a week. Enjoy! See you next time!

Edit: I've revamped the sex scene because of how unsatisfied I was with it. To quickly find it I put an ^ in between the start and end of the changed portions. I left the original in there with a strikethrough through it to be easily identifiable. I want to move on to writing chapter 7, so sorry if I missed the simple grammar errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What should I do? There's no real way to stop things at this point." The fifth person talks to herself in the darkened room. "If only I had more help."

"You must be really bored to sit alone in a darkened room." The fourth person walks into the room.

"What are you doing here?" The fifth person asks.

"Looking for something to do. It's not my turn to watch the girl, so I can't do anything. I really want to find someone to fight. I can't even fight anyone here because of our contract." The fourth person sits down complaining.

"Then how about this?" The fifth person proposes.

"That's not a bad idea." The fourth person responds.

***

They return back to Conner's home through the underground passage. "We're back!" The guys yell out.

"Welcome back." Samantha and Aurelia welcome them back. "We made something light to eat." Samantha in her red silk pajamas goes to get the milk. Aurelia in her navy blue pajamas brings the plate of sandwiches.

"Good. We're exhausted." Nathan sits down helping himself to the food. The other guys do the same. Rose doesn't sit down. Caitlyn staying hiding behind Rose.

"Sorry." Rose bows with an awkward smile.

"You two don't have to hold back. There is enough food for everyone." Samantha smiles pulling out a chair for them.

"That's okay. I figure I should go clean up if I'm going to service Master later. But..." Rose declines, but pulls Caitlyn from behind her pushing her into the chair Samantha pulled out. "…you should eat. You haven't eaten enough I expect."

"But Rose…" Caitlyn tries to stand up again.

"It's fine just try and relax." Rose turns to go upstairs.

"Rose, wait. I wanted to talk more since you mentioned you still have other stuff to say." Conner says stopping her.

"Huh? More? I think ended up covering most of it because of the commotion." Rose replies. "Let me think."

"What happened? Something interesting?" Samantha whispers to Nathan. Nathan whispers back to her. "What?!! A man?!?! Her?!!?" Samantha's yell rings throughout the room. She quickly regains her composure. She sternly points at Rose. "There's no way someone drop dead gorgeous as you is a man."

"Um…Thank you for the compliment." Rose smiles awkwardly holding back a laugh.

"Well you should fill them in at the very least." Conner points out. Rose nods and tells Samantha and Aurelia the same details she told the others earlier.

"I don't believe it. You're too pretty." Samantha stubbornly holds her stance.

"I don't believe it either." Aurelia agrees.

"That's fine. There's no point in proving it, but I thought I should say it at least." Rose replies.

"Not that. There's a major flaw in your story." Aurelia answers.

"A flaw? About what?" Rose asks confused.

"If you used to be a man, then there's no way that a man would easily accept this situation." Aurelia stands and points at Rose.

"Hah. Well my life as a guy was bad in various ways, so I don't expect…" Rose explains, but Aurelia cuts her enough.

"Enough! Man or woman, a normal person wouldn't accept being caught and sold. Even pledging complete obedience, no normal person does that." Aurelia argues. "Even the two of us thrashed about and tried every possibility to run from this place."

"Well that's because of Caitlyn…" Rose tries to speak.

"Lies!!" Aurelia yells cutting off Rose again.

"What a rare chance to see Aurelia all heated up to expose the truth." Samantha comments from the sidelines.

"How does she know Rose is lying? They haven't know each other that long." Caitlyn asks.

"Intuition plus skill at noticing liars." Samantha brags to Caitlyn.

"I promise that…" Rose tries to calm Aurelia down.

"You're face just twitched." Aurelia blankly states. They all turn to look at Rose.

"What? You must be mis…" Rose answers nervously.

"Ah, you're right her face does twitch." Samantha jumps up pointing at Rose.

"Then what were lies?" "How much of that was the truth?" They start whispering loudly amongst themselves. Conner and Caitlyn don't join in merely staring at Rose.

Rose sighs greatly. "Crap. Alright fine. You're right. I'm lying about my emotions. You happy?" They stop whispering to listen to her. "I don't like talking about my emotions in any way, shape, or form. In such a crazy situation, I don't want to talk about it even more. I was sincerely worried about Caitlyn, so I pushed any thoughts about worrying to the back of my mind."

"Then how do you actually feel?" Caitlyn asks.

"I want to know too. You must have some sort of concern. Feel free to tell us. You can trust us." Samantha concurs.

"Go ahead." Aurelia agrees. The other guys agree.

"I don't want to." Rose replies bluntly.

"Rose. You should tell us if you're uneasy about something so we can help you relax more." Conner joins in.

"Is that an order?" Rose asks uneasily.

"I wasn't planning for it to be, but if it would get you to talk then yes." Conner answers.

Rose pales a bit kneeling in front of Conner. "Please don't make me say. I don't want to talk about such things."

"Wow. You hate it that much that you'll resort to begging." Samantha comments.

"No, please talk." Conner bluntly answers.

Rose hits the floor in despair. She stands up uneasily and turns around. "Arghhh!"

"She's such a strange person." Nathan comments.

"Fine!" Rose stands up and points angrily at them. "If you can't deal with my breakdown, then that's your fault for making me do this. Don't you dare blame me!"

"Okay?" Conner, Caitlyn and Samantha answer confused.

Rose takes a deep breath and exhales looking down on the ground. She slams her palm against the wall and falls down sitting on the floor. Rose begins to fiercely cry. "I'M SO SCARED!!" Her yell scares everyone in the room. "Of course I'm panicking!!" She looks angrily at them. "I went out to find a girl I liked. The next thing I know I'm a woman and have been sold to some unknown guy! Who wouldn't panic in such a situation?!"

"Calm down, Rose." Conner tries to relax her resting a hand on her shoulder.

"Calm!! How can I be calm!!" Rose knocks away his hand and stands up pointing at them. "Moreover, it's your fault that you wanted to know how I feel that badly!! The entire time I've been awake, I've been worried about every passing second where I might be raped or drugged and become permanently broken. Do you know how scary it is to be surrounded by four different men?! I thought I was going to be trapped in a room and gangraped!!" The guys shrink back away from Rose afraid of setting her off again. Rose falls back down to the floor crying even harder.

"Rose." Caitlyn approaches her and crouches in front of her. "Why did you make that crazy promise if you were so panicked? I would have been fine on my own."

"I had to!!" Rose yells again. "It's not only that I was worried about you. I would have never forgiven myself if I just chose to ditch you there!! I mean it's my fault your involved in all this crap!"

"It's not your fault you were kidnapped or changed into a woman. There'd…" Caitlyn tries comforting her.

"It doesn't matter!" Rose cuts her off. "I bought you and brought you home. Regardless on my luck with things, I felt I had to take responsibility for you, so I did."

"Sorry." Caitlyn hugs Rose. Rose continues crying for a bit.

Rose pushes Caitlyn away and slams the wall again. She stands up wiping her eyes. "I'm going to prepare. Leave me alone for a while, so I can calm down. Don't interfere okay, Caitlyn." Rose leaves the room heading upstairs.

"Wow. That was surprising. I didn't think she was holding in so much." Samantha comments.

"Mmm…I suppose we pushed her too hard." Aurelia agrees.

"I'm going to go up and talk to her." Conner comments.

"No!!" The girls all yell at him making Conner wince. Caitlyn gets up to yell at him. "She said she wanted to be left alone, didn't she. So be patient and wait here!"

"Right. If you go now, she's going to unleash her wrath on you." Samantha agrees with Caitlyn.

"For now just eat and wait." Aurelia suggests. Caitlyn sits back down at the table eating quickly. Conner reluctantly sits down.

An hour later, they allow Conner to head upstairs. He enters his room and notices the bulge on the bed. "Rose?"

Rose raises her hand up and despondently responds. "I'm here."

Conner sits on the edge of the bed. "We're sorry we pushed you like that."

"I'm not mad." Her voice becomes partially muffled from the blanket over her head.

"But you blew up at us pretty violently." Conner replies.

"I'm not mad!" Rose sits up uncovering herself completely naked. "I'm really embarrassed!! That's why I don't like talking about myself like that. Anyways, I don't want to talk. I want to deal with this." She pulls Conner downward making him fall on top of her. "So let's just get this started."

"You know if you don't want to do this…" Conner replies avoiding her gaze.

Rose gets angry and flips him over, so that she straddles him. "Don't you dare back out now! You made me bare all my feelings out, so I'm going to be really angry if you have a change of heart now."



"No! I haven't change my feelings about liking you. I just don't want to force you into having sex." Conner replies still avoiding looking at Rose.

"That's not something you should say when your penis is filled to the brim." Rose leans in slightly and pulls his face towards her. "You fulfilled your promise, so I'm doing mine now. Don't back out now! My feelings aren't supposed to matter in this situation. I'm the slave and toy remember? Just take advantage of me and get it over with. I've already given my consent or are you disgusted with me now?"

"No, of course not. But you're obviously disgusted by this, I wanted this to be done when you fell in love with me." Conner replies.

Rose sighs heavily. "Damn it." She takes a deep breath and pins Conner down deeply kissing him. The rough feel and warmth of his mouth makes her shiver in disgust. She holds back her urge to vomit and sticks her tongue into his mouth. She coils it around his tongue. Rose lets go to catch her breath.

"Wow." Conner just looks at her stunned.


^"Idiot." Rose trembles slightly, but restrains herself. She takes a deep breath before reaching her hand downwards unzipping his pants. Conner's erect penis springs out of his pants. Rose stares at it with a look of fear before peeling back his underwear. She slowly reaches her hand towards the ominous penis before finally grabbing it. Rose repositions herself on Conner's legs. Rose gulps nervously as she begins stroking his penis.

Rose feels the warmth of his penis as she strokes the shaft of his penis. She uses her other hand to lightly rub the glands of his penis. Rose starts to breath heavily as she continues stroking his penis.

"That feels so good." Conner continues to lay on the bed enjoying the feel of her hand job.

Conner's voice brings Rose out of her trance. She notices her heavy breathing and her heated body anticipating his penis. "I can't believe I want this." Rose increases the grip on his penis as she begins stroking it harder.

"Ahh! Rose slow down a bit." Conner begs squirming from the increased pressure.

"No." Rose bluntly replies as she continues to vigorously stroke his penis.

"I think I'm going to…" Conner raises his back slightly off the bed.

Rose feels his penis shrink slightly as it draws back. She immediately releases her hand letting out a sigh of relief. She stands up and begins walking away from the bed. "Will it end with this I wonder?"

"Wait. What are you doing?!" Conner asks hysterically.

"Well you've been saying you wanted to stop, so I did." Rose answers briefly glancing at him.

"You can't be serious…" He stares at her incredulously.

"Very. You don't want to keep going right? Then I'll just clean up and prepare for bed." Rose replies simply.

"You're evil." Conner replies staring at her naked butt.

"And you're annoying. In case I haven't spelled it out for you enough. There is no way I'm going to continue the night forcing myself on you. I would be severely pissed if you make me go down that route. So if you want to continue. You're going to have to take me yourself, got it?" Rose turns and starts walking towards the bathroom. "What's going to happen now?" Rose clutches her hands tightly.

"Graahh!!" Conner rushes off the bed sweeping Rose off her feet. He runs back to the bed cradling her with her body held near his penis while her feet are held up in the air. He jumps onto the bed still carrying her. He puts Rose down on the bed.

Rose looks at his frustrated expression. "Finally." Conner rests his penis against her vagina. Rose shuts her eyes and bites her lower lip as her hands tightly grips the bed sheets. Tears form from the corner of her eyes.

Conner gets ready when he notices Rose's expression and the tears. His demeanor relaxes. "Are you crying?"

Rose's eyes snap open as she quickly sits up rubbing her eyes. "Oh no."

"You really hate this don't you?" Conner asks calmly.

"Don't stop now please." Rose starts crying.

"If you hate it so much, we can wait until you're ready." Conner replies.

"Stop being so considerate! It's really annoying!!" Rose screams. "I'm not going to be ready even if I wait! How can I calmly accept having sex with a man?!" Rose starts to cry even harder. Tears stream down her face and mucus drips from her nose. Rose continues wiping her eyes and nose trying to calm down. "I gave you permission and I almost made you cum. What more do you want?! Don't expect me to be the assertive one for my first time. I can't handle that!!" Rose stops crying and glares at him with mucus still dripping from her nose. "And I'd never forgive you if you make me play that kind of role."

"I want you to want to have sex though." Conner replies.

"I don't know what I want. My mind says no, but my body has been ready for a long time." Tears stream down her face as Rose spreads open her vagina allowing some of her juices to flow out. "Please just put away your reservations and get started."

Conner gulps at the sight of her. The last of his self control crumbles at the sight of Rose's beautiful body. "Sorry." He pushes her down deeply kissing her. The kiss surprises Rose at first, but she returns the kiss. The heat from the kiss seems to spread throughout her body.

Before Rose can wrap her arms around his arms, he ends the kiss. She stares blankly at him desiring to kiss him again. Conner rubs his penis against her vagina soaking it in her sexual juices. Rose moans from the sensation. She watches in anticipation panting heavily desiring his penis to plunge into her.

Conner plunges his penis partway into her vagina. In response, pain courses through Rose's body. "Aghh!!" Her hands grip tightly onto the bed sheets as she bites her lips trying to ignore the pain coursing through her body. Conner draws close to Rose again initiating a kiss. Rose feels the warmth of his lips and fiercely returns the kiss while wrapping her arms around his back.

Conner ends the kiss and whispers into her ear. "Sorry. I can't wait anymore." His sexual urges prevent him from waiting for Rose's body to adjust as he thrusts his penis deeper into his body. The sensation of her vagina wrapping around his penis breaks down the last bits of restraint.

Rose lets out a moan of pain. She releases the bed sheets gripping tightly onto Conner's back. Rose controls herself enough to avoid digging her nails into his back. Conner begins to move thrusting in and out of her body. Rose lets out a whine at the sudden increase in pain. New tears stream down her face. Her fears and concerns have been swept away from the fast development. She focuses on her promise as she reinitiates the kiss. Her body continues to heat up with each passing second.

The pain gradually disappears from her body replaced by pleasure and a strong lust. Rose moves her hips back and forth in turn with his body increasing her pleasure. Rose notices the stink of his sweat and the scent of his body mixing with her own sweat. Pressure builds in her body as she reaches her climax, but her mind does not register the feeling as she continues seeking pleasure drowning in the warmth of his body. Her entire body tightens as she orgasms. Her hands inadvertently grip tightly digging her nails into Conner's back. Her back arcs off the bed clinging tighter to Conner's stomach. Her voice is suppressed by the kiss with Conner, but she ends the kiss at the end of her muffled cry to catch her breath.

Her vagina tightens around Conner's penis. The increased pressure causes his penis to shrink and pushes Conner to reach his own orgasm. His face strains slightly as he feels the pain of Rose's nails. His penis ejaculates releasing all the built up semen directly into Rose's vagina.

"Ahh!" The warmth surprises Rose as her body reacts and convulses again pushing her into a second orgasm. "Ahhnnn!!" Rose's hand reach high into the air during her orgasm. Her vision becomes dyed in white briefly before returning to normal. Her womb opens up as her vagina tightens pushing his semen into her womb. Rose's back falls back down onto the bed. Rose pants heavily as her body lies limply.

Conner lies on top of Rose panting heavily too.

In the darkened corner of the room, a figure sits on the dresser. A voice barely leaves the figure, "Not enough." It snaps its fingers before disappearing from the room.

Conner pushes himself up driven by his lust. His penis fully erect again as he thrusts deeper into Rose touching the entrance to her womb.

"Ahh! Wait don't I get to rest!" Rose protests trying to move her arms, but is barely able to lift her arms off the bed. Her protests are stifled as Conner kisses her briefly. He moves away from her mouth as he starts to kiss her neck. He moves upward kissing the side of her face. He nibbles her right ear lightly. Her body shakes as the feeling courses through her body at incredible speed. "Ahhnn!" Rose cries out loudly. Her vagina tightens as Conner continues to thrust into her.

Conner doesn't miss the reaction as he smiles. "You like it there huh?" He lightly bites her ear.

"Wait! No! Not there!!... Aahhh!!" Rose protests, but is quickly stifled by the overwhelming sensation. Rose tightly shuts her eyes as her body is overwhelmed by the feeling. Her convulses strongly tightening up and quickly pushing her into another orgasm. She cries out again as her vagina constricts Conner's penis even more. Her vision becomes a sleet white before becoming black as she passes out.

Conner continues thrusting into her body enjoying the warmth of her vagina. He reaches his peak and releases his seed into the unconscious Rose. He pulls out of Rose causing some of the semen to drip out of her body. He lies down on the bed breathing deeply as he falls asleep.

The next morning, Rose wakes up. "Ugh." She sits up. She sees Conner's body and looks down at herself. "Oh right... Good thing it's summer or we would have gotten sick." Rose yawns and quietly slides off the bed. She enters the bathroom. The bathroom has two sinks in the first room and the toilet and sink in the second room. A door acts as a partition between the two rooms. The bathtub is fairly large and made of a black marble. The toilet is made of white porcelain and a bidet sits on the left next to the toilet. A black waste bin sits to the right of the toilet. Rose steps into the shower. She slowly cleans the sweat off of her body before cleaning her hair. "I wonder what's the right way to clean hair this long? I should ask the others." She tries cleaning the inside of her vagina too with little success other than stimulating herself. Rose sighs, "Hahh. Should I feel disgusted or glad that I enjoyed having sex with him?"

Outside the shower, the mirror over the sink condenses with frost as a small breeze fills the room. The mirror reflects the outline of a figure through the condensation.

Rose rinses off her body before attempting a second wash on her hair. "It really is hard to clean such long hair. Maybe it would be better to shorten it a bit, around Caitlyn's length seems more manageable." Rose suddenly feels a slight breeze and then a strong pain in her chest causing her to bend over. It quickly spreads through the rest of her body. "What the hell is this?!" Rose falls to her knees as pain courses through her body. She tries to focus her mind, but is significantly blurred by the pain. Her mind focuses enough to notice two different kinds of pain. A throbbing pain is coursing through her insides making her wonder if she has some type of internal bleeding. Her skin gives off a whole other type of pain. It feels as if her skin is being heated under a fire and metal razors are shredding off her skin. Rose tries to stand up, but fails bending closer to the floor clutching her body. As she tries to call for help, but her voice fails her and her mind begins to blurs. Rose struggles to stay conscious closing her eyes to avoid feeling more pain, but the pain only doubles in intensity quickly tiring her. Rose collapses in the shower. She lies motionless as her white hair flows with the running water gradually drifting towards the drain.

Ten minutes later, Rose opens her eyes and hears the sound of the running shower. She pushes herself up. "What?" She looks at herself and at the shower running. "Am I crazy? Why did I fall asleep in the shower?" Rose stands up washing herself off quickly. She cleans herself off quickly having completely forgotten about the pain that made her pass out from pain. She finishes her shower and steps out to dry herself off. Rose looks up to find a naked Conner staring at her. "Good morning... Master."

"Morning." Conner blankly responds staring at her.

Rose stops drying her hair and looks down at herself. "Ahh… You want me to perform morning service right? Okay, then would you like to do it in the shower since I'm still wet?" She grabs his hand and starts to lead him into the shower.

Conner snaps out of his stupor. "Wait! I was just using the bathroom when I was captivated by your body. There's no need to have sex now."

"You're sure?" Rose tilts her head confused. "We did it last night, so there's no reason to hold back."

"I'm sure. Just relax. You must be sore too from such a rough night." Conner replies.

"Okay. Then just a good morning kiss." Rose stands on her toes giving him a deep kiss. When she starts to let go, Conner reinitiates the kiss refusing to let her go. When he finally ends the kiss, Rose stares at him slightly dazed.

"Damn, I can't hold back anymore. Forget what I just said. Let's have sex." Conner replies picking Rose up and carrying her into the shower.

He puts Rose down and turns on the showerhead. "I probably can't stand up the whole time though." Rose mentions with a glazed look in her eye. Conner guides her to a small platform on the side of the shower. "Ah. Is that what this thing is for? I see." Rose uses her fingers to separate the lips of her vagina. "Go ahead, I'm already wet."

Conner sets his penis against her vagina slowly pushes it into Rose. Rose lets out a grunt shutting her eyes while he enters her. "I cant get used to this feeling." Rose mutters. Conner thrusts pushing his penis inside all the way to the base. Rose lets out a cry.

"You okay?" Conner asks as he reaches out and nibbles on her ear.

"Nyaaahh!!" Rose shakes barely repressing her body from reaching an orgasm. "That's… not fair!"

"At least you're not in pain any more right?" Conner smiles.

"I never said I was in pain. It's just a weird feeling having you inside me. It's not like I'm experienced in sex." Rose pouts. The shower continues to litter Rose's face with new water droplets masking her barely formed tears.

"Then there's no need to worry." Conner initiates the kiss, while Rose returns the kiss coiling her tongue around his. Conner begins moving his hips as he reaches his hand downward. He touches Rose's clitoris.

Her body shakes at the sudden touch. Rose tries to use both hands to push Conner away from her, but her strength falters. Conner rubs her clitoris more pushing her to climax. Rose's body shakes while both of her hands rest on Conner's chest weakly trying to push him away.

Conner picks her up and rests her back against the wall using gravity to plunge his penis deeper into her vagina. Rose trembles still sensitive from her orgasm. She silently watches as he uses her body. Both of her arms hang limply to the side. He bobs her up and down while thrusting his penis at the same time increasing the sensation. He smiles as he approaches his orgasm. Rose whimpers as she fails to hold back her orgasm. Her vagina clamps down on his penis pushing him to his orgasm as he ejaculates into her body.

Conner removes his penis, Rose sits dazed unable to stand or even focus on her surroundings. "Looks like you enjoyed it." Conner kisses her. He cleans himself off and cleans Rose in the shower before carrying her out and drying her off. Rose returns to normal as he dresses her in an oversized purple set of silk pajamas.

"I passed out again. Sorry." Rose hangs her head.

"It's fine. I was pretty rough on you. I'm not even sure why I was so forceful." Conner replies.

Rose pouts puffing her cheeks. "Did you have to target my weak spots so much?"^

"Idiot." Rose reaches her hand down unzipping his pants and revealing his erect penis. She grasp his penis feeling the heat emanating from it. She moves her hand slowly up and down carefully stimulating the glands of his penis. Pre-cum begins to drip down from his penis.

"Ahh! Rose slow down a bit." Conner begs deeply feeling the pleasure.

"No." Rose increases the pressure as she stimulates him.

Conner writhes around enjoying the pleasure and hating it at the same time. "I think I'm go…" Rose lets go of his penis the instant he started to talk. She stands up walking away from the bed. "Wait. What are you doing?"

"Well you've been saying you wanted to stop, so I did." Rose answers turning around facing him.

"You can't be serious…" He stares at her incredulously.

"Very. You don't want to keep going right? Then I'll just clean up and prepare for bed." Rose replies simply.

"You're evil." Conner replies looking at her body.

"And you're annoying. In case I haven't spelled it out for you enough. There is no way I'm going to continue the night forcing myself on you. I would be severely pissed if you make me go down that route. So if you want to continue. You're going to have to take me yourself, got it?" Rose turns and starts walking towards the bathroom.

"Graahh!!" Conner rushes off the bed sweeping Rose off her feet. He runs back to the bed cradling her with her feet held up in the air. He jumps onto the bed still carrying her.

Rose watches him completely surprised. "Geez." She watches in slight anticipation as he rests his penis against her vagina. In one swift thrust, he plunges straight into the depths of her body. Her body and mind are showered in a wave of pain. "Gahhh!!" She wraps her arms tightly around his back barely resisting her desire to use her nails to scratch deep into his flesh.

Conner pays no mind to her completely under the control of his libido. He violently thrusts into her. He initiates the next kiss forcing his tongue in between her clenched teeth.

"Mmmnph." She tries to pull away from him to catch her breath, but he follows her continuing the kiss. The prolonged kiss causes her body to stop resisting. The feel of his kiss and warmth of his body block out the pain. Her body begins to desire his as she begins moving in turn with him. Sweat forms from both of their bodies mixing and forming a thin layer between their skin. Conner's penis bulges as he reaches his climax and ejaculates releasing his semen into Rose's body. The rush of warmth surprises her making her climax at the same time. Her back arcs off of the bed as her arms grip even tighter around Conner's body.

Conner finally stops ending the kiss with Rose. Rose pants heavily laying down her arms. Conner starts to pull out but he thrusts right back inside her, his penis harder than ever. "You're still going?!" Rose tries to push him away from her, but her arms barely move still numb from the sensation of her orgasm. Conner gropes her breast with his left hand as he leans in nibbling on her ear. "Wait, why are you biting them? Eeekk!" Rose quickly climaxes from the unusual sensation of her ear being bitten.

"Oh, are you weak there?" Conner taunts. He bites more heavily while stimulating her ear. Rose climaxes for the third time even harder than before. Her mind becomes a sleet white as she blacks out unable to handle the chain of orgasms. Conner doesn't relent continuing to thrust into her a second and third time before collapsing onto the bed. He falls asleep on his stomach next to Rose.

The next morning, Rose wakes up. "Ugh." She sits up. She sees Conner's body and looks down at herself. "Oh right... Good thing it's summer or we would have gotten sick." Rose yawns and quietly slides off the bed. She enters the bathroom. The bathroom has two sinks in the first room and the toilet and sink in the second room. A door acts as a partition between the two rooms. The bathtub is fairly large and made of a black marble. The toilet is made of white porcelain and a bidet sits on the left next to the toilet. A black waste bin sits to the right of the toilet. Rose steps into the shower. She slowly cleans the sweat off of her body before cleaning her hair. "I wonder what's the right way to clean hair this long? I should ask the others." She tries cleaning the inside of her vagina too with little success other than stimulating herself. Rose sighs, "Hahh. Should I feel disgusted or glad that I enjoyed having sex with him?"

Outside the shower, the mirror over the sink condenses with frost as a small breeze fills the room.

Rose rinses off her body before attempting a second wash on her hair. "It really is hard to clean such long hair. Maybe it would be better to shorten it a bit, around Caitlyn's length seems more manageable." Rose suddenly feels a slight breeze and then a strong pain in her chest causing her to bend over. It quickly spreads through the rest of her body. "What the hell is this?!" Rose falls to her knees as pain courses through her body. She tries to focus her mind, but is significantly blurred by the pain. Her mind focuses enough to notice two different kinds of pain. A throbbing pain is coursing through her insides making her wonder if she has some type of internal bleeding. Her skin gives off a whole other type of pain. It feels as if her skin is being heated under a fire and metal razors are shredding off her skin. Rose tries to stand up ,but fails bending closer to the floor clutching her body. As she tries to call for help, but her voice fails her and her mind begins to blurs. Rose struggles to stay conscious closing her eyes to avoid feeling more pain, but the pain only doubles in intensity quickly tiring her. Rose collapses in the shower. Her white hair flows with the running water gradually drifting towards the drain.

Ten minutes later, Rose opens her eyes and hears the sound of the running shower. She pushes herself up. "What?" She looks at herself and at the shower running. "Am I crazy? Why did I fall asleep in the shower?" Rose stands up washing herself off quickly. She cleans herself off quickly having completely forgotten about the pain that made her pass out from pain. She finishes her shower and steps out to dry herself off. Rose looks up to find a naked Conner staring at her. "Good morning, Master."

"Morning." Conner blankly responds staring at her.

Rose stops drying her hair. "Ahh… You want me to perform morning service right? Okay, then would you like to do it in the shower since I'm still wet?" She grabs his hand and starts to lead him into the shower.

Conner snaps out of his stupor. "Wait! I was just using the bathroom when I was captivated by your body. There's no need to have sex now."

"You're sure?" Rose tilts her head confused. "We did it last night, so there's no reason to hold back."

"I'm sure. Just relax. You must be sore too from such a rough night." Conner replies.

"Okay. Then just a good morning kiss." Rose stands on her toes giving him a deep kiss. When she starts to let go, Conner reinitiates the kiss refusing to let her go. When he finally ends the kiss, Rose stares at him slightly dazed.

"Damn, I can't hold back anymore. Forget what I just said. Let's have sex." Conner replies picking Rose up and carrying her into the shower.

He puts Rose down. "I probably can't stand up the whole time though." Rose mentions with a glazed look in her eye. Conner guides her to a small platform on the side of the shower. "Ah. Is that what this thing is for? I see." Rose uses her fingers to separate the lips of her vagina. "Go ahead, I'm already wet."

Conner kisses her while thrusting it inside of her. Rose's body shakes from the sudden thrust. Rose gives no hint of resisting as she quickly returns his kiss. The hot shower water runs down their body as they move in turn. Conner uses his right hand to stimulate her clitoris. Rose reacts from the sudden touch and her body shakes as she reaches her orgasm. Her vagina tightens around Conner's penis pushing him to his orgasm too as he ejaculates into her body.

Rose breaks the kiss. "Should we stop here?" Conner starts to pull out his penis as he thrusts quickly back into her. "Guess not." They continue having sex. Rose barely keeps up as he plays with her breasts and ears again making her orgasm multiple times. Conner continues until he ejaculates into her another two times.

Conner removes his penis, Rose sits dazed unable to stand or even focus on her surroundings. "Looks like you enjoyed it." Conner kisses her. He cleans himself off and cleans Rose in the shower before carrying her out and drying her off. Rose returns to normal as he dresses her in an oversized purple set of silk pajamas.

"I passed out again. Sorry." Rose hangs her head.

"It's fine. I was pretty rough on you. I'm not even sure why I was so forceful. How many times did you orgasm?" Conner replies.

"Seven or maybe eight? It's unfair of you to mess with my ears and clitoris." Rose pouts puffing her cheeks.

"Haha. Sorry. But seeing you writhe from your orgasms really turn me on even more. Maybe because you're so submissive afterwards." Conner answers finishing dressing Rose.

"If it's what you want, then I can't help it. I just hope you don't push my body too far and make me go crazy." Rose informs him quietly.


"I'll keep it in mind." Conner stands up. "Let's go down for breakfast then."

"Impossible. I've been trying to stand up this entire time. I can only move my arms a little bit." Rose tells him bluntly.

"It can't be helped then." Conner picks up Rose cradling her in his arms bringing her downstairs.

"Ooooo. Wow. You're so lovey dovey in the morning already." Samantha grins broadly. Nathan also has a large smile on. Lewis, Aurelia, and Morgan greet them good morning. Caitlyn scowls greatly upon seeing them.

Lewis pulls a chair out and Conner sits Rose down before taking his own seat. "Do you need to be fed?" Conner asks Rose.

Rose looks as her arms as she struggles greatly to lift her arm onto the table. "Looks like it."

Caitlyn's face drops as she asks worriedly. "Rose, are you not feeling well? What's wrong?"

Rose smiles and blushes. "I'm okay. I'm just tired. Master, was just so forceful when he had his way with me just now."

Caitlyn glares at Conner. The guys grin broadly at Conner. Samantha blushes at the bold comment, "Wow! How was it? Tell us all about it!" Aurelia stares at Rose too showing great interest in her answer.

"How was it? Master is a quick shot with a giant mother complex. It was awkward treating him like a baby." Rose blushes. Conner squirts out the juice he was drinking. The other's jaws hang open at this amazing comment. Caitlyn starts laughing hysterically banging the table. "Caitlyn, it's rude to laugh that hard."

"Rose, what the hell are you saying?!" Conner yells at her. The others stare at him with suspicious eyes.

"It's just a joke. You gave me so many problems last night. You should be able to handle a little teasing." Rose answers plainly.

"Don't keep us in suspense. Spill everything." Samantha excitedly pleads. Rose recounts the previous night and this morning's experiences in detail. "Wow. That's unexpected. I didn't expect Conner would be so cruel as to make you lead though."

"What?! I was just…" Conner tries to explain himself.

"That's true. She gave his consent, but he still rejected her. That's completely cruel to Rose since she offered everything for you." Nathan adds in. Morgan and Lewis nod at this comment leaving Conner speechless. Caitlyn continues to scowl and glare at Conner.

"And how do you feel about your first sexual experience as a woman?" Aurelia calmly asks eating her food.

Rose hesitates before answering. "Well…If I had to be perfectly honest, I mostly feel disgusted." Everyone's jaw drops at this other surprising comment. Caitlyn grins haughtily at Conner. "Caitlyn, it's rude to jeer like that at someone." Rose comments without glancing at her. "Seriously though, I was talking about myself. I can't help but cringe at the thought that I enjoyed having such things done to me. Especially more so since I've started to lust for Master's body." Everyone starts smiling at the two of them. Caitlyn grits her teeth angrily at Conner.

Conner yells completely flushed, "Rose, you're telling them too much!"

"Okayy. I just figured you we would be questioned at some point, so its best to get it over with." Rose replies.

"Looks like you went back to being cool and collected." Samantha comments.

Rose shrugs. "I've been doing it for so long, I don't feel comfortable unless I do it normally. I mostly just hide my depression and anger, so it's not like I'm completely suppressing myself. By the way, is there someone that's good at martial arts? I want to get some practice in."

Everyone points at Morgan. "I don't mind." He replies simply.

"It's probably impossible to do it today though." Aurelia comments.

"Huh? Why?" Rose asks tilting her head.

"The other girls at the mansion. Their curiosity is at the limit. They gave us a call demanding to bring you over as soon as possible. They want to know all about Conner's new love. It will probably take most of the day." Samantha explains.

"The mansion, the one over there? There are more people over there?" Caitlyn asks suddenly.

Samantha nods. "The majority of the staff lives over there."

Caitlyn points downward. "Then how come we're in here?"

Nathan laughs. "Conner bought the mansion and had this place built because his deceased mother always wanted to live in a place like this. When it was finished, he liked it so much he chose to live in here even though most of the staff was against it. It ended up being that we would stay here too because we have the closest relationship with Conner."

"How weird." Caitlyn gives him an annoyed look. They finish up breakfast. After some arguments over who should feed Rose, Caitlyn's persistence won out as she fed Rose.

The phone rings. Lewis goes to pick it up. "Ok. I'll ask him." Lewis returns. "Sir, the developers are going to have an emergency meeting at 10 to discuss the issues with the latest product. Do you wish to attend?"

Conner sighs heavily. "Yeah. Not much choice. I'll go tell them and prepare." Conner leaves the room to answer the phone.

"What's happening?" Rose asks.

"The master's company is having trouble with their latest project. There are a lot of snags in trying to meet their deadline. Conner prefers to attend the meetings whenever possible to be kept in the loop and helps whenever he can, even though he's the president of the company." Lewis explains.

"I see." Rose nods and waits at the foot of the stairs. Conner comes down dressed in a black suit.

"Then I'm off." Conner says slipping on his shoes. "Rose, please behave while I'm gone." He gives her a quick kiss.

"Have a good day." The others bid him farewell from behind.

"Right." Rose bows as he leaves. Rose turns around after he leaves. "Does this happen often?"

"No, just recently. They're having a lot of trouble. He'll probably come back tired without any progress made." Nathan answers.

"It's too bad we can't help him in some way. But there's not much we can do. Besides that you two should worry about yourselves." Samantha says bringing Rose to the underground tunnel.

"You two shouldn't say anything about Rose formerly being a guy." Aurelia mentions.

"I know, I don't want to make it look like I'm crazy. I thought up a slightly altered story." Rose turns to Caitlyn. "So Caitlyn, I'm going to tell them me and Riley are different people. He was kind enough to let me stay there for a couple of days before he bought you. You think you'll be okay with this story?"

Caitlyn nods. "Sure. Most of it was true, so it isn't too hard to follow." The two of them work out the finer details as they travel on the conveyor belt. The others quietly watch them talk amongst one another. The other girls excitedly grab Rose and Caitlyn once they arrive and bring them to the living room. The twenty or so maids waste no them in ask question after question on their background, past and personal details. Rose and Caitlyn both struggle to clearly answer each question amongst the hoard of girls. Samantha and Aurelia watch them from the side. Morgan and Nathan talk with the other men about the security.

The doorbell rings and Lewis answers it. He returns to the living room. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but the police wish to speak to Rose. Most of the girls pale and bolt from the room, and the men follow them to comfort them leaving Rose, Caitlyn, Aurelia, Samantha, Morgan, and Nathan in the room.

"Fast." Caitlyn mutters. Lewis leads the police into the living room sitting across from Rose and Caitlyn. Morgan and Nathan stand behind Rose and Caitlyn. The others stand on the side watching. The living room has a large fireplace on the left wall. Most of the living room area in front of the fireplace is empty. Paintings sit around the walls of the living room. Two long sofas sit around a coffee table. Two chairs sit on each unoccupied sides of the table. A drink table and cabinet sit on the right corner of the room filled with various drinks as well as different alcohols.

Policeman A shows his badge. "We're investigating a recent pair of fires at Dio Auction house and Sunlet apartment." Caitlyn raises her eyebrows in surprise at hearing the locations. Rose simply nods.

"What a magnificent body, what I wouldn't give to get a piece of that." Policeman B comments looking at Rose.

Policeman A jabs his partner in the side. "Focus. We're working."

Rose coughs. "I have very bad experiences with the police. Any other comments like that and I will refuse to talk until my owner returns home later tonight."

"Bitch. You're going to tell us what you know." Policeman B stands up angrily.

Policeman A grabs his partner's arm. "Stop. It's your fault anyways trying to get someone while on the job. Just leave it to me. I'm sorry for that. We need as much information as we can about these fires."

"So long as I'm not harassed I don't mind answering your questions." Rose replies calmly. Caitlyn sits nervously next to her watching the exchange. "Why come to us though? Asking my owner would be more efficient wouldn't it."

"He's not here and going to his business would waste too much time. Besides, we have footage of you, along with these men here leaving the auction house yesterday along with the apartment building that caught fire even though none of you live there. Because these fires were started at roughly the exact same time, we suspect you all were involved in the fire." Policeman A explains the situation to them.

"I see." Rose stares at Policeman A. "Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of the fires since I was under supervision of these men along with my owner the entire time at Sunlet apartment. I doubt they would know either. I can tell you the details about why we were there since it was my request to be brought there in the first place. However, I know nothing about the auction house. As you can see my eye color and hair are quite unique. You could easily remember me upon seeing them. I was unconscious the whole time at the auction house and the people there at the time could attest to that."

"I was the same." Caitlyn interrupts. "I tried to run from the stage and was beaten because I tried to run. Neither of us have anything to do with the auction house. And we left the auction house peacefully. There's no way it was our fault it burned down."

Rose puts her hand on Caitlyn's hand. "Calm down and take a breath. They haven't said anything about it being our fault."

"Then tell us about the apartment." Policeman A continues questioning them. Policeman B goes to talk to Morgan, Nathan and Lewis to confirm Rose's story.

"The owner of the apartment, Riley was kind enough to let me stay at his apartment and feed me when he found me collapsed from hunger a few days ago. He had just bought Caitlyn here yesterday. The auctioneer from the auction house raided the apartment. I was taking a shower at the time and when I was pulled out I saw a beat up Riley, but no Caitlyn. I was worried about Caitlyn, so after Conner, my owner, bought me. I asked to come back to the apartment and check if she happened to be around. I heard Riley mention about his concealed room and was lucky enough to find it and find Caitlyn inside. I don't know what happened to Riley, but I hope he is okay." Rose glances at Policeman B and notices an odd black speck, but returns her gaze to Policeman A.

"I see." Policeman A questions Caitlyn. The two Policeman finish their questioning. "Thank you for your time."

"If you get bored of him, come see me." Policeman B pushes a paper with his number into Rose's hand. Lewis follows them out, escorting them off the property.

Everyone except Rose sighs immediately after they leave. "That was stressful." Caitlyn comments.

"You can really…" Samantha starts to talk, but notices Rose. She doesn't say anything simply holding a raised finger to her mouth. Her action and gaze give an immediate silencing effect to everyone in the room. She picks up a black rock sitting at the base of the wall. The other maids come back into the room, and Rose motions for them to be quiet. Rose checks the seat finding two other black pieces tucked in between the seat where Policeman A and B sat. Rose uses the notepad and makes a quick note. She picks it up to show them the words. 'Microphone bugs.' She passes it to Morgan. He takes it and crushes it in his hands and goes to toss it in the garbage.

"I'm surprised you noticed that." Nathan comments.

"We should check if there are more, or the police will come back." Rose replies simply. The other men run and grab electronic detectors and start searching the living room finding no other bugs. The girls simply stand tensely watching them work. Rose rests against the wall waiting.

When they finish, Lewis returns. "The police have left. What are you doing?"

"They left some bugs in the room, we just finished checking if there are any more." Nathan reports.

"I see. Well they've left, so I doubt they'll be back today." Lewis comments. Everyone breathes a sigh of relief and relaxes in the living room. They have lunch before the girls question Rose and Caitlyn some more. Later that night at dinner, Samantha and Aurelia finish preparing dinner at Conner's home. Conner, Rose and Caitlyn rest in their seats exhausted.

"I'm tired." Caitlyn complains.

"Who knew they would question us so much?" Rose adds.

Samantha laughs. "It's always like that. New girls that come here are heavily questioned by the others."

"The police coming was unexpected though." Aurelia says as she sits down.

"I'm surprised they let you off so easily when I wasn't around. Normally, they wouldn't take down a woman's statement so easily." Conner replies.

"Of course they did." Rose comments as she drinks some tea. "They confirmed the story with the others so there shouldn't have been much problems on their end. Plus, I drugged them to make that interrogation end easily."

Everyone freezes up from Rose's comment. "What? …You drugged them?" Conner slowly asks.

"Um…Rose, if this is a joke, it's a really bad one." Caitlyn says holding onto Rose's shoulder.

"I'm not. I'm perfectly serious." Rose pulls her white hair to the side revealing a hidden bottle with her hair wrapped around the bottle holding it in place. "Perfume, I used it when they came, it made them believe my story so that they would leave quickly."

"That's really dangerous if they find out." Morgan argues.

"I've tested it on myself as well as various people. They left quickly, so it is proof it worked well. It has no smell, and it breaks down without a trace within the hour." Rose answers letting her hair down. "There shouldn't be any problems."

"Rose, did you use that on us yesterday?" Aurelia asks.

"Huh? No, why would I bother with such a thing?" Rose answers clearly without any hesitation. "If you found out later, then you'd be angry. I'm not going to waste strength making everyone hate me. Besides, this is my only bottle. I'm not going to use it unless there are special circumstances."

Conner sighs. "You're really ridiculous sometimes."

"I was just being careful. Since Aurelia made it clear my lies are fairly obvious, it would be bad to be exposed to professionals. Especially since I'm the one that burned down my apartment."  Rose replies with a frown.

The others choke on the food in their mouths. They stare at her. Conner looks at her. "Seriously?"

"Yeah. I set a timed fire to start up when we left. To completely burn everything in my room. I had my apartment set up to burn my room and lined the walls with fire extinguishing agent to not burn the rest of the apartment down. Oh and the apartment manager already knew this ahead of time. I paid him in advance if the time ever came that I required the place to burn up." Rose eats her food calmly after explaining.

"Was the auction house fire your doing also?" Aurelia asks.

"I have no idea. One of the things I had on me at the time had a small explosive, but it should only be able to cause a small electrical fire. If it was near a lot of electronics, then it could cause a huge fire. I didn't intentionally try to burn it so I don't know." Rose explains.

"Listening to you and your eccentric behavior is really exhausting." Caitlyn comments eliciting a nod from everyone else.

"Why burn your place down? You went back there so you could have taken the rest of the stuff back at some point." Aurelia asks.

"Because I didn't trust Conner since I didn't know what type of person he was at that time." Rose bluntly states forcing everyone's gaze to turn to her. "I can make various stuff from weapons to computer systems. Some of the things in there like my perfume are dangerous in that it could be used to ruin a person's life. I'm not going to bring dangerous stuff like that if it ends up being used to destroy other people. So I burnt every dangerous thing to ash."

"I think my head is going to overload from all this serious talk." Samantha interrupts. "Can we talk about something else for a bit before we come back to Rose's talk?"

"Okay. Then Conner, have you made any progress on your latest product?" Nathan asks.

Conner shakes his head, "Nope, there were various arguments and complaints during the entire meeting, but no we made absolutely no progress."

"I've been meaning to ask what do you make?" Rose asks.

"My business specializes in software. Everything from software to computers themselves. We're working on a new software, but it doesn't work. It overloads the computer and making it short circuit and sometimes even explode." Conner answers with a sigh. "I brought a copy home, but I'm not that skilled in programs so it won't amount to much. I just wanted to do something to help."

"I see… Want me to look at it then?" Rose offers.

Conner stands up so quickly he nearly jumps out of his chair. "You know about programming?"

Rose nods. "I'll get my computer." Rose goes upstairs. Samantha and Aurelia clear the table. When Rose comes back down, she puts her backpack down next to her chair and pulls out her computer. A sleek black laptop thinner than even a cell phone.

"Wow. That's thin." Nathan comments.

"Handmade." Rose smiles and motions to Conner for the software. She opens a program and brings up the code that makes up Conner's software. They crowd behind Rose to get a better look. Rose turns around behind her. "Oh, I'd advise not looking. I've been told I work too quickly and people that watch me end up being nauseous or dizzy." Only Conner and Caitlyn try to watch while the others return to their seats to eat dessert. The text moves so quickly that it seems to be a long blur.

Caitlyn shuts her eyes and looks away. "Ugh. My eyes are burning."

Conner does the same. "I feel dizzy now."

"Well she did warn you." Aurelia comments.

Rose reaches the end of the software code. Her head hangs down. *Hic…Hic* Tears drip down onto her pants.

"Rose, are you crying?" Caitlyn notices her tears.

Conner looks at her and starts to panic. "You don't have to cry. I understand if you can't do. I'm happy that you tried to help."

Rose wipes her eyes and looks at him. "What's with this super easy problem?!" She points at her computer tears still streaming down her face. "You looked so stressed that I thought I could enjoy days agonizing over a super difficult problem. This kind of thing is so easy!" Rose rubs her eyes again and sighs. "Sorry. Work is work. Give me thirty minutes and it'll be fixed. Also, I don't hear anything while I'm working, so just tap my shoulder if you want something." Rose starts typing at an incredibly fast pace hammering away at the keyboard.

"Wow. Rose can really do everything." Samantha comments.

"Seriously. You got an amazing girl." Nathan comments.

Rose stops typing and pulls out some blank discs switching the disc in her computer. She continues work at a quick pace for the remaining time. After 30 minutes, Rose closes her laptop. "Done." Rose places the original disc in front of Conner along with three other discs, 'A - Marked', 'B - Fixed', 'C - Improved'. "Disc A highlights all the problems with your software. The issue was that it tried to do too many things at once. The computer can't handle, so it shorts out. Disc B has the problems fixed. I did it based on my own assumptions of what the software is trying to do. Disc C fixes all the issues and is also completely rewritten to be three time faster than the original." Rose rests against her chair giving a large wave of her hand. "You can decide which one you wish to give to your group. I suppose you shouldn't tell them I did it since I'm a woman. Telling it derritrim did it as his last job is fine."

Lewis sprays his drinking water upon hearing that. "Seriously? That's you?"

"derritrim? What's that?" Caitlyn and Conner ask.

"A site I ran where I solved people's software problems for a fee." Rose answers.

"That's not all. There were rumors it was run by a super genius. I even heard the government even asked you for help." Lewis stands up.

"Mmm. They did lots of interesting stuff. It was fun trying to figure out their work." Rose smiles yawning. "I shut down that site since it wouldn't be appropriate to continue it anyways."

"Why not?" Conner asks.

"It takes too much time. I got bored and moved on to making stuff for myself." Rose replies. "I don't want dessert. I'm going go clean up." Rose stands up and glances at Aurelia, who sighs, but doesn't say anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment