Wednesday, July 22, 2015

New Story - In That Moment of Suffering Sypnosis, Tags

In That Moment of Suffering

Synopsis


Originally a slave, Senna experienced a never ending hell pleasing her cruel master. By sheer luck she assists an angel that arrives in her world by mistake. Their chance meeting breaks her away from her confinement and whisks her away to another world. Given unexpected freedom, Senna decides to live her life to the fullest and enjoy everything this new world of swords and magic has to offer her. Unfortunately, the scars of her past run very deep causing numerous problems for both Senna and the people around her.  

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Adventure, Transported to Another World, Game like elements, Mature content, Female MC, PTSD, Former Slave

*Will add more tags when I think them up and they apply 


6 comments:

  1. a slave tag would maybe be good, since its a quite relevant part of her past and PTSD being more often than not associated mostly with pos war stress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Added! Thanks, I haven't looked at this for some time now. XD

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to start reading this novel! Just pressed ur profile pic coz u seem to comment a lot on a web/light? novel I'm following (death march) u know, the one with the look King and such. Well anyway, read through ur profile for no reason and found out that u are writing! Yay! I will read though to the bitter end! (well, hope so) :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get these commenting columns 😓 Please do not mind me experimenting a bit? By the way, how do I get to use my wordpress account to comment? I think u are a great person so that's why I'm looking forward to start reading! *posing like Pochi and Tama* *victory pose*

      Delete
    2. Welcome~ Nice to meet you! Not sure if my works will fit your taste, but I hope you enjoy it~
      When you comment box is a 'Reply as' or 'Comment as' with a drop down menu. You can select Wordpress from it, so it should work. I've never tried personally though since I just use both. XD

      Delete