Friday, August 14, 2015

Game Talk: Tobari and the Night of the Curious Moon

Just some random game talk.

I bought Tobari and the Night of the Curious Moon on Steam the other day because of a sale $7.49 instead of the usual $9.99 USD. It's a mix of a Mario platforming game with various abilities like in Kirby. So far, for just playing through the game without collecting stuff, it's pretty easy. Around what you would see in a Mario game. If even that since World 1 is mostly short stages that are quick.

But!! That changes the second you try and collect the 'moon chip' collectible item in each stage. Then the difficulty triples or so depending on the stage. It's like a bundle of @$%*!!! I haven't touched the classic Megaman games from the NES/SNES generation in a long time, but it reminds me of that. Well I can't say I hate it since it's quite interesting. I just need to quell my perfectionist streak since the stages are so bloody hard trying to get the collectibles.

Random talk over. I'm working on editing chapter 2, so that will be out when the weekend is up. Unless I'm successfully pulled into the company event tomorrow, then idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment